Pragmatic High-performance Line Array
Default model color: Black
The PHA-5125 high performance, full range drivers offer a well-definded dispersion pattern with no hot spots. The PHA-5125 is a compact array speaker designed to be on its own or be paired with plasma and LCD TV units used in industrial, commercial and residential home theater applications.
The speaker is easily mounted horizontally or vertically on a wall or ceiling with the built-in backing. When positioned horizontally the signal drops-off dramatically off-axis while maintaining a very uniform sound field in the vertical dimension. If mounted vertically, it offers a uniform sound field 360 degrees around the speaker, making it an ideal unit for mounting in public venues or hidden away at home
Additional options such as amplifiers, PADS, or TPA receiver are available. Different options of color are also included. So whether you are looking for a high performance speaker in a hotel, home theater, restaurant, theme park etc., the exceptional sound quality from PHA-5125 will be suitable for all needs within the A/V market.
Additional resources available for download are listed below
Additional options are listed below
-       Residential home theater applications
-       Digital signage plasma and LCD TV units
-       Applications in hotels, fitness clubs, restaurants, theme parks, museums, shopping malls, grocery stores, etc.
-       25 full-range drivers
-       Efficient energy consumption
-       External HideAway™ Option
-       2" x 2" compact foot-print
-       CE compliant
-       Neutral color options for easy decor blending
-       External HideAway™ amplifier
Mounting Accessories: PHA-MB-KIT, PHA-TBAR-KIT, PHA-RIMTKT, PHA-UTM-KIT39, PHA-UTM-KIT42
-       white or silver model